ROYSE CITY BULLDOG ATHLETICS
The RCISD goal for athletics is to provide the tools necessary for student athletes to achieve academic success, improve leadership capabilities, exhibit good citizenship qualities, and learn the importance of maintaining team-minded concepts.
Important Football Dates
1. Parent Meeting – Thursday August 3rd at 6pm in the Main Gym at the HS. $20 will be needed to purchase Blacks/Grays/Girdles.
2. Start of Fall Practice – Monday August 7th at 8am at the HS practice fields. This is for all 9th, 10th,11th and 12th grade football players.
3. Fall Practice will shift to the evening on August 10 & 11, due to teacher in service / training. We will start at 5pm.
4. Media / Picture Day – Saturday August 12th at 8am. Varsity will practice at 7am.
5. Scrimmage vs Athens – Friday August 18th at RCISD Stadium, 5pm for JV and 9th grade and 7pm for Varsity.
6. Scrimmage vs Frisco Liberty – Friday August 25th at RCISD, expected start time will be 6pm.
7. First Football game vs South Garland – Thursday August 31st at HBJ Stadium in Garland, start time is 7pm.