Athletic Event Ticketing and Guest Requirements | Fall 2020
Due to guidelines set forth by the Governor of Texas and the University Interscholastic League, we are implementing some new practices concerning seating capacities and ticketing at our athletic facilities (football stadiums and gymnasiums) for the upcoming football, volleyball and basketball seasons. Per UIL and Governor Abbott, RCSID can allow spectators to attend UIL events with a maximum of 50% venue capacity. While we wish we could host these athletic events as normal, we are focused on ensuring that our student-athletes and their families can enjoy these sporting events without further interruption.
- All tickets for all sporting events will be purchased online only for all home games. Processes for away games will vary depending on the opponent school’s policy.
- A 5 ticket limit is in place for all home athletic events
- No tickets will be sold at the gate/door. All guests, home and visitors, will be required to produce their ticket either printed or electronic for entry.
- A section of the RCISD Football Stadium is reserved for those with Senior Citizen Gold Card passes
- Due to seating capacity limits at RCISD Stadium, the first 50 staff members can gain free entrance with their employee badge. All other staff will need to purchase a ticket.
- Children requiring their own seat will be required to have a purchased ticket.
- All students Pre K - 8th grade must be accompanied by a parent.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Play-off Game Information:
Girls Bi-District game, vs Midlothian, at JJ Pearce HS
Access codes are below. People will go to the link and enter the access code and it will unlock the tickets for them.
Royse City parents and families — RCHS021121
Please share with Royse City and your fans that RISD as district-wide clear bag policy will be in effect for the playoff game on Thursday.
Clear Bag Policy:
Here is the link for the clear bag policy - https://web.risd.org/athletics/wp-content/uploads/RISD-Clear-Bag-Policy.pdf
HOME GAME INFO:
- For the purposes of this site, face coverings include non-medical grade disposable face masks, cloth face coverings (over the nose and mouth), or full-face shields to protect eyes, nose, and mouth.
- All employees, parents, visitors and students ten years of age or older must wear face coverings or face shields upon entry to an area where UIL activities are being conducted and when not actively practicing or playing in the contest, unless an exception listed below applies.
- The face coverings requirements do not apply to a school in a county that meets the requirements of paragraph 11 of Executive Order GA-29, unless the local school system chooses to implement these requirements locally. Even in these circumstances, the wearing of face coverings or face shields is strongly encouraged.
Exceptions to the wearing of face coverings or face shields include:
- Any person with a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering;
- While a person is consuming food or drink;
- When a congregating group of persons maintains at least 6 feet of social distancing; or
- Any other reason or circumstance indicated under Executive Order GA-29.
- All guests will be required to follow social distancing guidelines of 6 feet of distance between your group and those around you. If social distancing in your seat is not possible, a mask must be worn for those 10 years of age and older.
- Gathering at the rails or common areas within sporting venues will not be permitted.
Concessions will be available at events. Items will be pre-packaged as much as possible for your health and safety.
- RCISD has the capability to live stream events held at the RCISD Stadium and RCHS Main Competition Gym