What is included in this bond proposal?
PROPOSITION A - $849,794,061 or 98.5% of Total Bond Proposal
- High School #2
- Middle School #3
- 3 Elementary Schools
- 1 Early Childhood Center
- Renovations & Expansions to Royse City High School via Fine Arts, Royce Swiney Facility & Turf Fields for Student Use
- New Epps Education Service Center
- Transportation Center
- Distribution Center
- Security Improvements
- Technology Infrastructure & Fixtures
- Land for Future District Sites
PROPOSITION B - $13,205,939 or 1.5% of Total Bond Proposal
- Home Lockerroom for High School #2 at RCISD Stadium
- Additional Restrooms at RCISD Stadium
- Additional Parking at RCISD Stadium
- Additional Entrance & Exit at RCISD Stadium
- Visitor Side Bleacher Expansion at RCISD Stadium
How were these projects chosen?
A Bond 2023 Steering Committee met five times throughout the Fall of 2022 to study needs, growth and finances. After months of study and collaboration, the group agreed upon these projects and made a proposal to the school board to call a bond referendum on May 6, 2023. Click here to learn more about the work of the committee which was comprised of students, staff, parents, grandparents and community members.
How will this impact property taxes?
No impact. Royse City ISD's property tax rate will not change as a result of this election. These projects can be completed without raising your tax rate due to the overall growth in the tax base within the district.
All registered voters within the boundaries of Royse City ISD may vote in this election.
- Register to Vote if Needed
- Rockwall County Voting Information
- Collin County Voting Information
- Hunt County Voting Information
- Last Day to Register to Vote April 6, 2023
- First Day of Early Voting In Person April 24, 2023
- Last Day to Apply for a Ballot by Mail April 25, 2023
- Last Day to Early Voting In Person May 2, 2023
- Election Day May 6, 2023