What is EDP?
We offer a safe a fun after-school care program at every elementary school. Students from the intermediate schools are bussed to an elementary for the program. Our students enjoy academic enrichment, homework time, free play, crafting and more.
- In order to attend, your child/children must be enrolled in EDP and your account must be current each week.
- Payments are due Monday of each week.
- If payment is not received by Wednesday, student/students may not attend and a $30 Late Payment fee will be applied to the account. Tuition & Late Payment fee must be paid before returning to EDP.
- If you enroll on a Tuesday through Friday of a week, attendance will begin the following week.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Enrollment cancellation requires a 2-week notice presented to EDP by email or written documentation.
EDP Tuition Flat Weekly Rate
Must show acceptance in Free & Reduced Lunch Program for Scholarship Rate **
10% Discount if you sign up for the recurring payment option
Weekly tuition includes all Full Day Mini Camps scheduled from the first day of school through the last day of school.
Payments can be made by:
Check (include DL #)