Thanks for Joining the Bulldog Family
We are so happy that you have chosen our school district as your home. A commitment to building relationships with our students and their families is what we are all about. Your child’s academic, emotional and social success matters. We can’t wait to meet you!
New Student Enrollment
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENROLLMENT
- Verify your school zone using our School Zone Locator
- Verify eligibility. Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by September 1. PreK students must meet state criteria (English)
- If you already have a student in our district, you can add your incoming student to your existing Family Access Account.
- Gather the below documents for your appointment. We will make copies on campus.
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, contract of purchase or lease of home)
- Child's Original Birth Certificate (not a copy)
- Child's Social Security Card
- Child's Up-to-date Immunization Record
- Driver’s License of Parent/Guardian
Click here for the application.
We offer full-day tuition free PreK for qualifying students. Please ensure that your child meets the required state qualifications. For more information, please reach out to Principal Tammy Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW STUDENT ONLINE ENROLLMENT
Online New Student Enrollment is available for all incoming K-12th graders for 2022-2023. Please complete those online forms to begin the enrollment and registration process.
FIND YOUR SCHOOL OF ATTENDANCE
Use our online school zone locator to verify your school of attendance.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR STUDENT ENROLLMENT
You can upload these required documents as part of the online enrollment process. We can also help you complete this task at a campus office if you don’t have access to a scanner. We'll be happy to help with when our campuses and offices reopen.
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, closing disclosure or lease of home)
- Original birth certificate (not a copy)
- Social Security Card
- Up-to-date immunization record
- Driver’s license of parent/guardian
FALSIFICATION OF ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTATION
Under Section 37.10 of the Texas Penal Code (Tampering with Governmental Records), any person who knowingly falsifies information on a form required by the district for enrollment of a student commits an offense that carries monetary as well as possible criminal liability. That person is liable for the maximum tuition fee the District may charge [see FDA] or the amount the District has budgeted per student as maintenance and operating expense, whichever is greater.The District retains the right to investigate the validity of any documents submitted for enrollment.