On Friday, May 17th the 8th graders will take a class trip to Six Flags. The date selected is not education specific (ex. STAAR Day, Math & Science Day). So, please be aware that the park will be open to the general public that day. Students must meet the criteria below to be eligible to attend.
Eligibility Criteria to be met during Second Semester until Trip Date (March 18 – May 17)
- NOT ASSIGNED to ISS FOR DISCIPLINARY REASONS, OSS, or DAEP during this time period.
- NO MORE THAN 1 NIGHT SCHOOL FOR DISCIPLINARY REASONS
- NO MORE THAN 2 LUNCH DETENTIONS FOR DISCIPLINARY REASONS
- 90% ATTENDANCE
- PASS ALL CLASSES AT THE 4TH NINE WEEKS PROGRESS REPORT
- ATTEND ALL STAAR TESTS THE WEEK OF MAY 13TH
More information to come…